Cadillac Plastic is at the forefront in introducing new materials and solutions to a wide range of potential applications across industry. The Cadillac high performance films portfolio includes both high temperature, UL94 V-O and VTM-O, giving a comprehensive range of options to the engineer and designer:
- Ultem™ PEI film for high-temperature applications, including insulation, flexible circuitry, flat cables and labels.
- Valox™ PBT and Lexan FR™ polycarbonate for flame-retardant electrical insulation.
- Victrex™ PEEK film for helicopter rotor blades, aircraft interiors, transformer insulation, and gaskets.
- Radel™ PES films for radomes, liquid crystal displays, and insulation.
- SKC Kolon PI film for high temperature insulation and labels
- Kynar™ PVDF film for filters, diaphragms, chemical resistant linings, release films, and piezoelectric films.
- Halar™ ECTFE for solar collector panels, cable and fibre optic wrap, release films, filters, and diaphragms.
- Udel™ PSU (PSO) for flexible circuits, thermoformed food trays, adhesive film and high temperature labels.
- TPX™ PMP film for ceramic slurry carrier film, speaker cones, release films and gas separating membranes.